• Partner at Water Asset Management, a global investor in water companies, assets and farms that ensure water availability and quality.
• Formerly a Managing Director at Morgan Stanley and head of U.S. equity research sales, spending 18 years working in the U.K. and France.
• Serves as the Board Chair of WaterAid America, with a focus on access to safe water and sanitation. Currently is a trustee of St. David’s School where he was previously Chair of the Board.
• B.A. Brown University (religious studies)
• Resident: Bronxville, Shelter Island