- Expert in the design of user-centric digital experiences, customer experiences and service design.
- Founder of the User Experience practice at the digital arm of Edelman PR. Previously, Head of UX at Geometry Global/ G2 and VP, Digital Strategy at BBDO North America. Clients have includedAT&T, NBC Universal, Viacom, Linden Lab, Bank of America, Johnson’s Baby, Procter & Gamble, Heineken, and Hertz.
- Specializes in conducting workshops that encourage cross-disciplinary teams to work together in new ways
- Previously, was in film production for five years as an Art Director and Production Designer
- B.A. Trinity College (art history)
- M.A. Boston University (film)
- Resident: Brooklyn Heights, Shelter Island