Samuel W. Seymour
• Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP. Practice focus on white-collar criminal defense, regulatory enforcement and internal investigations.
• Formerly served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney & Deputy Chief Appellate Attorney in the Southern District of New York.
• Former President of the New York City Bar Association; former Board Chair of the Packer Collegiate Institute; former Director, Office of the Appellate Defender; currently trustee and Executive Committee Chair of the Practising Law Institute; and trustee of the New York City Riot Relief Fund, among others.
• Former adjunct faculty member, Columbia University Law School.
• B.A. Dartmouth (history)
• J.D. Columbia Law School
• Resident: Brooklyn Heights, Shelter Island