• Communication and Issue Management consultant with Communications Counsel, serving Fortune 500 companies in strategic decision-making on controversial issues.
• Formerly Media Relations Director for BP America in New York City and Corporate Communications Manager with Alyeska Pipeline Service Company in Anchorage.
• Also served as an anchor, reporter and writer for KTUU television in Anchorage and KOMO television in Seattle.
• Member, Board of Directors of Planned Parenthood of Nassau County.
• B.S. Seattle University (journalism)
• Resident: New York City, Shelter Island