Donna M. Emma
• Managing Member of Samothrace Partners LLC, an investment firm that specializes in early-stage investments in women-led businesses.
• Formerly was Senior Vice President in the Capital Markets departments of Prudential Securities and First Boston.
• Currently co-chair of the Brown University Parents Leadership Council. Active member on FACES (Finding a Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures) Steering Committee. • Previously served as Vice President of the Board at Inwood House, serving the needs of pregnant and parenting teens.
• B.A. Fairfield University
• Resident: New York City, Shelter Island