- Resident: Brooklyn, Shelter Island
- Currently costume design consultant and teacher at LaGuardia Arts High School in Manhattan; costume designer for several feature films, theater and dance.
- Previously taught yoga classes on Shelter Island and in Brooklyn and served as a block association president in Brooklyn.
- Has been Sylvester Manor’s CSA Core Consultant and has continued as a member of the CSA Core; currently serves on the Manor’s Farm Committee. Maintains affiliations with Historic Deerfield and the Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association.
- B.A. University of Vermont (theater major)