• Co-Founder of Grind, an innovative workplace platform housed at four locations in Manhattan and one in Chicago with additional locations planned for New York and Chicago, and new sites in Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington, D.C. and London. The co-working spaces are designed for free-lancers, entrepreneurs, mobile professionals and fledgling companies – a community where participants can share advice and expertise.
• Previously founded, operated and advised several successful start-ups, owned his own consulting firm and has extensive experience in real estate and corporate law.
• Served on the board of the Packer Collegiate Institute and currently the Shelter Island Yacht Club. Membership Committee member of the New York Yacht Club.
• B.A. Boston University (history)
• J.D. NYU School of Law
• Resident: Brooklyn Heights, Shelter Island